Monday, July 11, 2005

The city sucks

So this past wonderfully weekend I got to get nice and drunk with my 2 best friends and his older brother then it came to me how much nicer the country was then the city. I mean sitting out side under a big walnut tree playing NHL (R) all day drinking beer and vodka and smoking joints. Like seriously where else can you do that NOT IN THE CITY not only that you get all the nice views. In the city what do you get all I see is pocket rockets ( Honda civics) and dirt kids. I know i know im' from A- Vill and we do have our fare share of them but hey who doesn't. What is with the new fucking weezer anyways i mean what the fuck some of there old shit is good but hollywood is fucking crap and it doesn't help it when it is played 24/7 none stop. Now i'm not saying i can do any better but for my sanity please stop playing the fucking song.

No comments: